tiistaina, heinäkuuta 08, 2008

Nice morning time.

I thinking to write in english because many of my friends cant understand much of finnish.
So i try to writing in english sometimes too(:

And Yeah Turkey will calling and project will begin the first of semptember even before begin day was two weeks early than nowdays.Also I have many things to know and official things too.
I send some official papers for translator and when i heard news from embassy they didnt accept of translation.So I was little bit angry when i promised that papers will be official papers and enough for embassy,but luckily i found new official translator and its enough for me.(:

Also i try to learn turkish by my ownself and i say something important things and learning more of food vocabulary and name of the public places too.
My friend went to Greece so she will be neighbour(:

And i have also others things too in my life.I waiting for Faces etnofestivals and nice happenings too.I hanging with my friends and going to cottage and get own time to relax.
Its wonderful feeling to be near of nature and going to swim or cooking.
I made nice bread at yesterday and thinking of many things.
But all things in my mind waiting for turkey and lots of things to do,but in the same time i want to enjoying of summer time here now.

But i will tell more when i have something to say.
See you then.

mui.